Columbia Estate Planning Attorneys and Tax Law Counselors
Since 1983, people who live in the Baltimore-Washington Corridor area have known they can trust the Columbia, Maryland attorneys with the law firm of Walsh & Company, P.A., with the planning and administration of their personal estates and business matters.
At Walsh & Company, you will find a legal team that has close, caring relationships with clients. Our lawyers are committed to carefully listening to your needs and goals, thoroughly explaining your options and effectively protecting your interests. Contact us by calling 410-312-5690 to schedule a consultation with a qualified and experienced lawyer.
Guiding You Through the Maze of Legal Issues as You Age
Founded by attorney Jim Walsh, who is AV rated* under Martindale Hubbell's peer review ratingTM process, Walsh & Company has grown to include attorney Jonathan Greenstein. Armed with education and more than 50 years of combined experience in estate planning and administration, elder law, business law and taxation, our lawyers are fully prepared to:
- Design wills, trusts and estate plans tailored to your needs, including special needs planning advice and charitable giving
- Help with establishing startup businesses, as well as buying and selling existing businesses
- Provide guidance in issues involving family businesses and business succession planning
- Advise clients about estate, personal and business tax matters
- Assist trustees responsible for trust administration
- Provide senior clients with needed special services, elder law representation, Medicaid advice, asset protection planning or guardianship planning
- Work with heirs on estate administration and probate matters
- Step in where problems arise and estate and trust litigation might be necessary
Whether you need estate planning guidance in Baltimore, trust attorneys in Washington, D.C. or business litigation services in Columbia, we can answer your questions and help you protect what is most important to you. To speak to a lawyer with financial and legal experience in estate planning, business law or taxation law, contact Walsh & Company. Call 410-312-5690 to schedule a consultation.
*CV, BV and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.